Transcript of Bill Clinton’s speech last night at the DNC.
John Kerry and John Edwards, have good ideas:
- To make this economy work again for middle-class Americans;
- To restore fiscal responsibility;
- To save Social Security; to make healthcare more affordable and college more available;
- To free us from dependence on foreign oil and create new jobs in clean energy;
- To rally the world to win the war on terror and to make more friends and fewer terrorists.
With the exception of the first point (the economy is already showing remarkable growth, fueled by middle-class American investments back into the economy), I agree with everything on that list.
I’m curious how Bush will respond to this, especially in the fiscal responsibility arena, in which he’s really botched things.